What we offer....
- Half-day, full-day, weekly bike rentals
- Bicycle Repairs and Service
- Special Orders and Parts
- New and Used Bike Sales
- Surf wax and accessories
- Sunscreen and beach products
- Bicycle Delivery & Pick-up
- Free information and maps!
What we do not offer....
- Kids Bike Rentals* (we do offer a tag-a-long style attachment for use with our hardtail bikes)
- Road (or drop-bar style) Bike Rentals
- Sorry but we are not offering guided rides or shuttles any longer
What is a Pineapple Express?
Pineapple Express is a non-technical term for a meteorological phenomenon characterized by a strong and persistent flow of atmospheric moisture and associated with heavy precipitation from the waters adjacent to the Hawaiian Islands and extending to any location along the Pacific coast of North America. A Pineapple Express is an example of an atmospheric river, which is a more general term for such narrow corridors of enhanced water vapor transport at mid-latitudes around the world.
TUESDAY THRU FRIDAY 10-4; SATURDAY 10-3 (CLOSED SUNDAYS AND MONDAYS AND MAJOR HOLIDAYS)
* Subject to change due to life, childcare obligations, bad weather, and COVID-19 shut-downs
* Call to verify we are open and accepting walk-ins.
* Sometimes we are around later than posted hours, some times we leave early due to slow traffic or bad weather.
* All major bicycle service done on a first come first served basis, or call to schedule an appointment.
* We have limited capacity in our store, please be aware of posted guidelines.
* Masks: You do you.
Now offering bicycle repairs and services right in downtown Port Orford!
Call 541-655-0233 to schedule an appointment. We promise quick turn-around, caring customer service, and guaranteed satisfaction. Please note our mechanic (Erin) may not be on duty every day, so plan accordingly for your bike service, and call to schedule!