7-Devils - Bullard’s Beach
- Overview- Enjoy a scenic trip down a great low-tide beach lined with seagrass and Gorst Blossoms. This is an easy half-day adventure for those staying in Coos Bay/North Bend Region or visiting world famous Bandon Dunes Golf Club and wanting to explore the sandy beaches. Consider camping at Bullards Beach and incorporating the few miles of shared single track throughout the park with this low-tide adventure (State Park Camping fees apply, see park host for details). Be sure to look for whales, sea lions, and various species of sea birds during this relaxing adventure. This is a featured ride for Travel Oregon, you won’t want to miss it!
- Direction of travel- typically the wind blows hard from the north in the summer, so this trip is best done as a point-to-point. Our guide will take you down to the beach, give you a taste of the salty sea air, and guide you to the lighthouse at the north end of the Coquille River mouth.
- Skill Level- This trip is designed for beginners and families of all ages. Relaxing pedal as you enjoy the scenic coastline.
- Extras- Make this journey epic by starting (or ending depending on wind) near scenic Cape Arago. The short or long route can also be completed as a round-trip adventure. Message/Call us for more details!
- Even more extras- 10 miles of mountain bike specific single track has been built in the Coos County Forest off Beaver Hill Rd and Whiskey Run. You can ride some fun forested trail and then take the beach all the way to Bandon, really making the most out of a mixed-terrain adventure! Maps on Trailforks and MTB Project Apps.
- Where to stay- There is a great Vacasa Rental we recommend on Beachloop in Bandon that sleeps up to 8. Camping at Bullard’s Beach (just north of Bandon) is always great and they have showers, hook-ups, yurts, and amenities; reservations will be required during the summer season. Various hotels and inns are available in the Coos Bay and Bandon areas. We can provide pick up service at your hotel for an additional fee. Book your stay early as things fill up fast during the season.