Which fork in the road will you take?
Whether you're looking for an 11 mile ride or a 60 mile ride, we have something for everyone. Our half day mixed terrain routes are typically around a 2 hour to 3 hour ride on some of our favorite local routes with coffee or ice cream before/after depending on the location and ride times.
All rides start with a pre-ride yoga stretch, bicycle check-over for function and fit, and coffee or sports drink refills van-side. Shuttle service is complimentary in the region of the desired trip.
Hills, flats, paved or gravel- let us know your desires and we can make it happen!
If it's chilly on the coast, head up the hills for warmer weather and clearer skies!
We have a limited selection of two rental bikes in a 58cm and 56cm, both are 2017 Specialized Sequoias. Bringing your own bike is highly recommended, as your bike is to likely fit to you well and is comfortable to ride. Stop into South Coast Bicycles if you need any riding apparel or gear.
Greater Bandon Area
World Famous Langlois
Port Orford Area
Gold Beach and Agness
Mixed Terrain Guided Trip Details:
- All guided half-day trips start at $80/person
- All guided full-day trips start at $175/person
- Local Deli Lunch is included on the full-day trips
- Gravel grinder bikes are $35/trip
- Reserved on a first come-first served basis through South Coast Bicycles
- Limited sizes of 2 Specialized Sequoias in a 56cm and 58cm frame size.
- Let us know if you will be needing rental bikes at time of booking.
- All bikes are delivered fully-tuned to the ride location and picked up at the end of the trip.
- Did you love your adventure? Thank your tour guide...tips are greatly appreciated.
- Need hotel pick-up and drop-off? Our guide-service includes pick-up and drop-off if you are staying in the region of your trip of choice. For example: booking a Langlois-Floras Creek ride includes free pick-up/drop-off in the Bandon and Port Orford area. Otherwise $1.00/mile from hotel/accommodation to trail head, round trip.
Please contact us for booking; the rides vary depending on clientele, locations, and length.
Ready to find out more?
Email us to find out more or to book your mixed terrain adventure! You can also leave a message or text 772-633-7385.