For the more experienced singletrack aficionado!
Advanced Whiskey Run Trail Day
- Let our expert guides show you the locals treatment on our full-day Whiskey Run adventure.
- Riders should be experienced with fast speeds, jumps, drops, technical roots, and 13 miles in the saddle on mountain biking single track.
- Whiskey Run is located 6 minutes north of Bandon in the Coos County Forest.
Blue Ridge Trail System
- Located between Coos Bay and Coquille, these trails are multi-use (moto and bicycles) and offer plenty of climbing and descending.
- This stacked-look trail system offers riders plenty of opportunities for loops, miles, and a great workout!
- You will enjoy riding through some of Oregon's tall trees and fern covered forests.
- Contact us to set up a guided trip through some amazing and fun forest terrain riding.
Illinois River Trail @ Oak Flats
- Looking for a great full-day adventure? The Illinois River trail is a technical cross country trail that starts just outside Agness.
- This trail has little maintenance from the Forest Service so carrying your bike over downed trees and across washouts is possible.
- It gets hot up here, so plan accordingly. But the views and the quiet forest lands above the Illinois River are well worth the longer journey to the trail head.
- The trail starts out pretty steep with a good climb and continues to traverse along the mountain side with ups and downs along the way.
- This ride is conducted as an out and back from Oak Flat.
Pine Grove Trail
- Newly refurbished by the local group Curry Citizens for Public Lands Access, this trail is a multi-use trail.
- This ride is for downhill experienced riders and includes technical descending, fast flowy moto-trails, sharp corners, exposure, long contours, and a whole lot of fun!
- Expect rocks, roots, mud, trees, and fast speeds on this 6 mile downhill shuttle ride.
- This downhill ride is conducted as a half or full-day "shuttle", just depends on how much you can handle.
- Please contact us to schedule and learn more.