For the more experienced singletrack aficionado!
Blue Ridge Trail System
- Located between Coos Bay and Coquille, these trails are multi-use (moto and bicycles) and offer plenty of climbing and descending.
- This stacked-look trail system offers riders plenty of opportunities for loops, miles, and a great workout!
- You will enjoy riding through some of Oregon's tall trees and fern covered forests.
- Contact us to set up a guided trip through some amazing and fun forest terrain riding.
Illinois River Trail
- Looking for a great full-day adventure? The Illinois River trail is a technical cross country trail that starts just outside Agness.
- This trail has little maintenance from the Forest Service so carrying your bike over downed trees and across washouts is possible.
- It gets hot up here, so plan accordingly. But the views and the quiet forest lands above the Illinois River are well worth the longer journey to the trail head.
- The trail starts out pretty steep with a good climb and continues to traverse along the mountain side with ups and downs along the way.
- This ride is conducted as an out and back from Oak Flat but can also be done as an overnight bike-packing trip. Email us to learn more!
Gold Beach Downhill
- We have a secret stash of an amazing shuttle "trail" located outside Gold Beach.
- This ride is for downhill experienced riders and includes some old forest service roads and over-grown ATV trails as well as an pretty amazing loose scree filled slope that has rock drops and technical line choices.
- Expect rocks, scree, trees, and fast speeds on this ~3 mile downhill.
- This downhill ride is conducted as a half or full-day "shuttle", just depends on how much you can handle.
- Please contact us to schedule and learn more.